Sunday, September 4, 2011

8 Things Gavin is Doing at 8 Months

When Gavin was 7.5 months old, it was like he grew up all of sudden, and each day seems to bring a new discovery or skill. Here's what he's doing now at 8 months:
  • Clapping
  • Signing "all done"
  • Doing a few of the hand motions to "itsy bitsy spider" (very proudly)
  • Taking longer to get used to strangers 
  • Scooting and rolling to get at his toys (he put his knees down a couple times)
  • Smiling for the camera
  • Drinking from a sippy cup
  • Drumming on anything that will stay still

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to keep up with Gavin this way! So glad you decided to start a blog! And I'll point Natalie to it, too, so she can take advantage of your baby tips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guilty of the endless "love tags." Some make absolutely no sense and I'm sure strangers in public think I'm evil for calling my beautiful girl "monster" even though it's in the sweetest voice and is short for "monster mash."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Leanne and Summer! I love monster mash!

    ReplyDelete